Paper, Document and Manuscript Scanning
Digitization Services for Loose Records,
Files and Archival Collections
Get a Quote on Imaging Services
Crowley Imaging has been providing letter, legal, manuscript and large-format paper scanning services for four decades, demonstrating the ability to handle even the largest backfile conversions through our proven document digitization services. Today, the company has expanded its corporate campus to include a dedicated document scanning facility, leading to even higher production and cost efficiencies, helping government, corporate, educational and institutional record holders to convert paper records for long term preservation and ease of access in-house or remotely.
Document digitization services are key in facilitating the storage of records and files. Crowley’s client base includes schools and universities, the medical and healthcare communities, local, state and Federal government entities and those in private industry.
Utilizing sophisticated high-speed scanners from manufacturers including Canon, Contex, Fujitsu, Avision, InoTec and Kodak, Crowley Imaging has the capacity and technical expertise to help manage any document conversion with efficient document scanning services. Additionally, the InoTec scanners haven proven capable of producing FADGI-rated images up to three stars, a critical standard for records that may become permanent archives.
A typical workflow for paper scanning conversions includes:
- the use of patch and barcode sheets
- high-speed scanning to desired output
- tailored post-processing applications
- customized indexing applications
- system implementation
The Crowley programming staff has proven experience in managing data conversions. This expertise allows for final output integration into the wide array of document management solutions on the market today or into a custom solution engineered for a specific business application. Whether the needs are internal, external or for web distribution, Crowley Imaging has the capabilities to provide the needed solution to integrate digitized images into a workflow.
Choose a paper scanning and document scanning service you can depend on to meet your needs.
Click here to read more about reasons to outsource and find out how Crowley can help.
- Press release: Preservica Announces Partnership with The Crowley Company to Future-proof Digitized Materials for Academic and Cultural Heritage Organizations
- Press release: Crowley Expands Document Scanning Services with New Facility
- Press release: Crowley Receives GSA Approval for Digitization Services
- Case Study: On-site digitization of 40M archival documents
- Case Study: InoTec Document Scanners Help to Improve Administrative Efficiency
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients
- Speaking Greek in the Service Bureau
- Service Bureau Walkabout
- Celebrating Independence; Remembering the Revolution
- Saving Black History: Digitizing Records of the Central Lunatic Asylum for Colored Insane
- Digitizing FDR for the Masses
- Crowley Scanners and Bureau Serve Smithsonian Archives of American Art
- Forever Young: Preserving Oak Hill Cemetery Lot and Stereoscopic Cards through Digitization
- DAR, Darling: Digitizing Revolutionary Ladies
- Crafting the Craftsman: Digitization Brings Important Museum Database Online
- Read all digitization services project blogs