Build Your Future on Our Past
For nearly four decades, The Crowley Company has been a leading manufacturer, distributor and conversion service bureau. With success comes the opportunity to offer a wide variety of career openings to those with knowledge in the imaging and preservation industries.
Positions may include:
- Hardware sales/business development (production-level scan and capture systems)
- Conversion services sales/business development (high-volume document scanning/archival preservation)
- Scanner technicians (installation; training; repairs)
- Scanner operators (book, document, microfilm, microfiche, aperture card)
- IT specialists
- Engineers (hardware and software R&D)
- Student internships (marketing, accounting, business)
For information about current postings or to submit a resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Crowley Company is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please call (240) 215-0224.