Last updated: February 7, 2024
What data do we collect?
- Information you provide to us:
- The Crowley Company receives and stores any information you knowingly provide to us. This may include personal information such as your name, address, location, IP address, and other browser cookie information. We may collect other Personal Information you provide us through your use of our services.
- Information collected automatically:
- When you visit our website, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with the information they or others have about you, including your email address and other personal information. Crowley (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving email communications by visiting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email to opt out of future communications.
- Additional information
- Crowley may collect and store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Website, such as the type of computer or mobile device, unique device ID, IP address, MAC address, device’s operating system and physical location (including geographic, beacon-based, and/or GPS location).
How do I opt out?
- You can opt out of third-party services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- If you would like to opt out of any email communications, visit the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or contact us through the contact information below to opt out of future communications.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we collect about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or removed. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you fill out a form through our site for business interests), your information could be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
How to contact us?