Image Quality. Production Efficiency.
Scanning, Processing and Preserving What’s Important to You
Since 1980, The Crowley Company has provided commercial and archival scanning, digitization and micrographic services for those needing to digitally preserve important documents, newspapers, maps, books, microfilm, slides and more.
Able to deliver four-star FADGI-rated images, collection assessment and certified for U.S. government agency digitization, the experienced Crowley team partners with clients across all industries to deliver digitized collections ranging from just a few images to millions of images in a single collection. Using the latest technology for image quality, production efficiency and budget control, Crowley’s professional imaging staff is well-trained in all media capture and post-processing efforts.
Crowley Imaging provides letter, legal and large-format paper and archival manuscript digitization
Book & Large Format Scanning
No matter the size or binding, Crowley Imaging is an industry leader in bound and large-format digitization services
Staying true to its micrographic roots, Crowley Imaging specializes in the scanning and digitization of all microfilm media: microfilm microfiche and aperture cards
Graphic Arts Scanning
Crowley Imaging provides high-quality transmissive and reflective media digitization for all volumes and types of photographic collections.
Our Experience Is Yours
With a foundation four decades deep, Crowley Imaging delivers excellence in digital document imaging, document and image reformatting and microfilm and microfiche digitization. As a service bureau and manufacturer and distributor of hardware and software solutions, Crowley Imaging offers a competitive advantage not found elsewhere.
Crowley Imaging offers clients:
- A portfolio of millions of scans digitized for hundreds of clients
- Individualized care
- A trusted partner in the preservation and records management process
- A well-equipped facility with state-of-the-art scanning and software technology
- An expert staff of project managers, imaging and quality control specialists and information technology professionals
General services include:
- Paper scanning (office documents, student records and maps/drawings)
- Bound book scanning
- Archival preservation scanning (fragile, loose or bound materials)
- Microfilm and microfiche scanning
- Graphic arts scanning (photos, slides, films, plates)
- Image Hosting and viewing
For more information or a quote on Crowley’s digitization services, call (240) 215-0224.
Click here to read more about reasons to outsource and find out how Crowley can help.
- Crowley Company Overview
- The Crowley Services Advantage
- Press release: Crowley Expands Document Digitization Services with New Facility
- Modern Library Award-winning services and scanners
- White Paper: Dealing with our Aging and Deteriorating Microfilm Collections
- White Paper: Estimating Microfilm Images
- Press release: Crowley Receives GSA Approval for Digitization Services
- Digitization Services project blogs