High-Performance Microfilm Scanning with Media Flexibility and Superior Image Quality
Get a Quote on Microfilm Scanners
In 1989, Mekel Technology produced the world’s first microfilm scanner and has remained at the industry forefront ever since. Mekel provides a full line of microfilm capture options in the MACH-Series scanners and proprietary Quantum processing software for service bureaus, corporations, government, archivists and other large-volume clients.
- High-efficiency combo of speed and image quality
- Up to 600 dpi true optical resolution
- Scan speeds under 2.5 minutes per 100’ roll
MACH Mini Film
Powered by Mekel scanning technology, the Crowley-branded MACH Mini Film provides exceptional image capture and speed in a small, stackable design.
- NEW! Optical character recognition with QuantumProcess
- NEW! Windows 10 and 11 support
- Full-roll strip scanning technology
- Scan speeds of up to 1600 images per minute (in grayscale, bitonal or dual grayscale/bitonal)
- Vertically-aligned film transport for enhanced stability
- Direct path imaging camera, film and light source enable up to 750 true optical dpi resolution
- 12-bit camera with 12288 pixel array and precision lens for unrivaled tonality, depth of field and resolution
- Standard 1,000’ adapter, high-speed rewind and film cleaning rollers
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement
- Easy hardware and software upgrades
All MACH-Series microfilm scanner purchases will include the revolutionary Quantum software, tripling operator scanning production.
Crowley’s exclusive hybrid approach to microform scanning allows clients to outsource the digitization to Crowley Digitization Services and process the images in-house with QuantumProcess software.