Crowley Brand Products
Microfilm and Flatbed Scanners, Image Hosting and More
With the purchase of Mekel Technology in 2003 and Wicks and Wilson in 2011, The Crowley Company became a manufacturer as well as a distributor. Today, The Crowley Company continues to improve our current scanner offerings as well as innovate new technology.
Find out more about the Crowley Advantage.
- Stackable, portable production scanner for 100′ and 215′ open spool and cartridge microfilm
- Utilizes the industry-leading Quantum software suite
- Captures up to 600 true optical dpi
- Scans A2-A3 size documents, bound books, notebooks, binders, photographs, graphic arts and more.
- High definition 18MP CMOS image sensor
- Fast and accurate image retrieval from 16 mm blip microfilm
- Single-/multi-image and batch scanning modes
Scan and host microfilm and microfiche collections in their original format and access images from any mobile or traditional device with WiFi access.