Crowley Brand Scanners and Products
Microfilm and Flatbed Scanners, Image Hosting and More
With the purchase of Mekel Technology in 2003 and Wicks and Wilson in 2011, The Crowley Company became a manufacturer as well as a distributor. Today, The Crowley Company continues to improve our current scanner offerings as well as innovate new technology through Crowley brand scanners and products.
Find out more about the Crowley Advantage.
- Stackable, portable production scanner for 100′ and 215′ open spool and cartridge microfilm
- Utilizes the industry-leading Quantum software suite
- Captures up to 600 true optical dpi
- Scans A2-A3 size documents, bound books, notebooks, binders, photographs, graphic arts and more.
- User-friendly walk-up book copy system
Convert 35 mm aperture cards and Hollerith (punch) data on-demand or in batches
Scan and host microfilm and microfiche collections in their original format and access images from any mobile or traditional device with WiFi access.