Crowley Brand Products
Microfilm and Flatbed Scanners, Image Hosting, High Resolution Cameras and Security Examination Platforms
With the purchase of Mekel Technology in 2003 and Wicks and Wilson in 2011, The Crowley Company became a manufacturer as well as a distributor. Today, The Crowley Company continues to improve our current scanner offerings as well as innovate new technology.
As a natural extension, Crowley’s imaging offerings have diversified into microfilm image hosting with IMAGEhost, the manufacturing of the MACHCAM cultural heritage and machine vision camera and TrueImage M1000 document examination platform for the security industry.
Find out more about the Crowley Advantage.
- Stackable, portable production scanner for 100′ and 215′ open spool and cartridge microfilm
- Utilizes the industry-leading Quantum software suite
- Captures up to 600 true optical dpi
- Scans A2-A3 size documents, bound books, notebooks, binders, photographs, graphic arts and more.
- High definition 18MP CMOS image sensor
- Fast and accurate image retrieval from 16 mm blip microfilm
- Single-/multi-image and batch scanning modes
- MACHCAM 71V2 Camera for machine vision and cultural heritage use
- Easily integrated into existing imaging products, such as the TrueImage M1000 document examination platform
Scan and host microfilm and microfiche collections in their original format and access images from any mobile or traditional device with WiFi access.