Crowley MiniLab 2 Film
Secure Your Digital and Source Collections for Centuries to Come
Offering high reliability, security and economic data storage, microfilm is still a relevant media for those looking to ensure long term data preservation. With deep roots in the micrographics industry, The Crowley Company has maintained their dedication to microfilm creation and scanning while growing as a manufacturer of other digitization products and services.
By converting digital documents and original source materials to microfilm – the longest lasting storage medium known to archivists – you are ensuring the valuable records are accessible and preserved for years to come. When protecting and converting records to microfilm, proper processing is essential to ensure the utmost quality and longevity of the film. Featuring daylight operation, the Crowley MiniLab 2 table top film archive processor offers intuitive, no-mess processing for 16 and 35 mm microfilm collections adding simplicity and ease-of-use. Utilizing the latest technology, the MiniLab 2 film archive processor can be operated with minimal training and can save you money by conserving resources with its energy-conservation mode.
- Daylight operation: Guarantees perfect results to meet the high demands of microfilm processing
- Table top design: Offers space efficiency and is available with an optional* cabinet basin or automatic replenishing unit for even more working space
- Long-lasting materials: Machine body and covering are made of stainless steel and chemical-resistant materials
- Environmentally minded: Water consumption (proportionate to film volume and transport speed) is only used during film transport to save resources
- Separate heating system for the fixer bath available as an option*. This function guarantees best fixing results and processing quality for long term archiving and offers the benefit of run the watering bath with lower temperature.
- Pre-heating and pre-processing time cut by 50% from 30 to 15 minutes. Heating is only switched on when a film is transported in the processor and saves energy.
- Audible signal sounds when film runs out, helping operator efficiency
- Electronically-controlled film take-up with option for film winding with surface in or out
- Thermostat for protection against over heating of the liquid tanks
*Options sold separately