Wicks and Wilson is The Crowley Company
Formed in 1973, Wicks and Wilson LTD (WWL) of Basingstoke, UK has been a leader in the manufacture and sale of high-quality production microform scanners and accessories. Acquired by The Crowley Company in 2011, the division continues to be a vital international R&D, manufacturing, sales and technical support division for the Crowley brand of scan systems to include microfilm, microfiche, aperture card and book scanners name.
Find out more about the Crowley Advantage.
- Scans A2-A3 size documents, bound books, notebooks, binders, photographs, graphic arts and more.
- High definition 18MP CMOS image sensor
- Converts 35 mm aperture cards on-demand or at a production level
- Automatic or manual reading of Hollerith code data
- Fast and accurate image retrieval from 16 mm blip microfilm
- Single-/multi-image and batch scanning modes
Scan and host microfilm and microfiche collections in their original format and access images from any mobile or traditional device.
7700- and 8800-Series Microform Scanners
Wicks and Wilson’s legacy 7700- and 8800-Series microform scanners are no longer being manufactured. Read the full notice.
The Mekel MACH-Series is the recommended replacement for production microfilm and microfiche scanners.
If you are a current 7700- or 8800-Series scanner owner and need technical support, click here.