Whether the end-use is cultural heritage, archival preservation, digital access or print, Crowley Imaging utilizes only the best in capture hardware for all media and formats. When needed, the imaging hardware utilized in Crowley’s bureau can conform to or exceed imaging standards such as ANSI, FADGI, ISO, NARA and others.
As a manufacturer, distributor and operator of the highest technology in production digital and analog imaging and processing equipment, The Crowley Company is well-versed in the structure, application and hardware required for best images.
Crowley-manufactured brands utilized in the digitization bureau:
- Mekel Technology microfilm and microfiche scanners and software
- Wicks and Wilson microfilm, microfiche and aperture card scanners and software
- Extek Microsystems microfilm duplicators
- HF Processors microfilm processors
- Crowley cameras, blip film and book/document scanners
Additional capture equipment brands utilized:
- Avision document scanners
- Digital Transitions 100MP graphic arts cameras
- InoTec document scanners
- WideTEK ® 36DS wide-format document scanners
- Qidenus Technologies manual, semi-automatic and robotic book scanners
- Zeutschel book, graphic arts and large-format scanners