Crowley ODS Overhead Document Scanner
User-Friendly Overhead Document Scanner for Patron Use
More image quality. More portability. Less cost.
Crowley’s self-manufactured overhead document and book scanner (ODS) has been designed to create an affordable, high-quality patron scanner for users of any experience level. Capture documents, bound books, spiral notebooks, lab books, binders, photographs and other flat or bound media up to A2 size using the scanner’s high definition calibrated sensor. The ODS scanner’s user-friendly software and a familiar touchscreen interface make it an ideal digitization solution for public and corporate use in libraries, universities, businesses, government sectors and more.
- Scans A3+ (20.4” x 16.5”) sized documents
- Fast capture speeds (less than 0.5 seconds)
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Low maintenance requirements
- Output resolution of 100-2400 dpi
- Two or four USB ports based on model
- Output to USB, email, cloud, network, printer and more
Looking for other scanner options? Click here to view other A3+ Overhead Scanners.
- Press Release: ODS Scanner Wins Gold Modern Library Award (2019)
- Blog Post: Uniontown Public Library Wins ODS Book Scanner, Begins Collection Digitization
- Blog Post: Goldilocks and the Three Scanners: How to Tell Which Overhead Scanning System is “Just Right”
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients
ODS with Stand Alone PC Specifications
|Processor||Minimum – Intel Core i5|
|Recommended – Intel Core i7|
|Memory||Minimum – 4 GB|
|Recommended – 8 GB or more|
|Hard Drives||No recommended specification|
|CD Drive||Not required, software is delivered via USB|
|Monitor||Minimum – 1024 x 768 Full Color|
|Recommended – 23” Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 Full Color|
|Graphics Card||No recommended specification|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64 bit only with Intel Processor)|
|USB Interface||USB 3.0|
The Crowley Company pursues a policy of continuous product improvement and reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.