ODS Overhead Document Scanner
More Ease. More portability. Less cost.
The Crowley-manufactured ODS (Overhead Document and book Scanner) has been designed to create an affordable, easy-to-use patron scanner for users of any experience level. Scan and copy documents, books, spiral notebooks, lab books, binders, photographs and other flat or bound media up to A3+ (20.4” x 16.5”) size using the ODS scanners’ HD calibrated sensor. The ODS scanners’ user-friendly software and simple interface make it an ideal digitization solution for public and corporate use in libraries, universities, businesses, government sectors and more.
- Scans A3+ (20.4” x 16.5”) sized documents
- Fast capture speeds (less than 0.5 seconds)
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Low maintenance requirements
- Output resolution of 100-600+ dpi
- Two or four USB ports based on model
- Output to USB, email, cloud, network, printer and more
Looking for other scanner options? Click here to view other A3+ Overhead Scanners.
- Press Release: ODS Scanner Wins Gold Modern Library Award (2019)
- Blog Post: Uniontown Public Library Wins ODS Book Scanner, Begins Collection Digitization
- Blog Post: Goldilocks and the Three Scanners: How to Tell Which Overhead Scanning System is “Just Right”
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients
ODS with Stand Alone PC Specifications
|Processor||Minimum – Intel Core i5|
|Recommended – Intel Core i7|
|Memory||Minimum – 4 GB|
|Recommended – 8 GB or more|
|Hard Drives||No recommended specification|
|CD Drive||Not required, software is delivered via USB|
|Monitor||Minimum – 1024 x 768 Full Color|
|Recommended – 23” Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 Full Color|
|Graphics Card||No recommended specification|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64 bit only with Intel Processor)|
|USB Interface||USB 3.0|
The Crowley Company pursues a policy of continuous product improvement and reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.