Zeutschel 12002 V-Shaped Book Scanner
Safely Scan Fragile Bound Materials
Combining the industry-renowned usability and image quality of the 12002-series with an adjustable V-shaped cradle, the Zeutschel 12002 V-shaped book scanner is designed to support fragile bound materials while capturing high-quality images in up to 600 dpi resolution.
Using a single adjustable cradle, the Zeutschel 12002 V-shaped book scanner allows for opening angles of 90°, 120°, 140° or 180° to preserve book bindings.
- Up to 600 dpi resolution
- Adjustable V-position cradle
- 90º maximum opening angle
- Laser indicator to perfectly position materials
- On-cradle touch strips to trigger scan
- Double-page processing
- High productivity
- Low light exposure
- Electronically-controlled, self-opening glass plate
- Scan with or without glass
- Perfect Book 3D automatic book curve correction software (optional)
- OmniScan Advanced Software offers an array of image processing tools
- Output to all standard image formats including TIFF, JPEG and multipage PDF
Click here to view other large-format and overhead book scanners.
Visit Crowley’s Book Scanners YouTube playlist for more product videos
- Case Study: A North Carolina university library installs seven Zeutschel book scanners
- Blog Post: How to Choose the Right Book Scanner
- Blog Post: Going Digital: Sacramental Documents “Transfigured”
- Blog Post: Road Scanner, Part One
- Blog Post: Speaking Greek in the Service Bureau
- Blog Post: Scanning Princeton’s Latin American Ephemera
- Blog Post: Choosing the Right Book Scanning Method
- Blog Post: The Growing Use of Patron Scanners
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients
Visit Crowley’s Technical Support section for information on scanner maintenance, warranty, contract options and more.