Zeutschel zeta Book Scanner
Patron Friendly Digital Book Scanners
Manufactured by the trusted German engineers at Zeutschel GmbH, the zeta overhead digitization system is ideal for libraries, universities, records management operations and other organizations that require an easy-to-use walk-up system or a scanner for lower-volume archival capture. The zeta‘s compact design, optional pay-per-use functionality and easy-to-use touchscreen interface allow patrons and operators to easily convert books, loose documents and other materials to a range of digital formats.
See Who is Using the zeta
The zeta‘s latest evolution of the scanner heightens the user experience through an enhanced touch panel display and faster software performance. Applicable to any zeta user that purchased prior to 2019, the upgrade is a ecological and cost-conscious alternative to buying a new book scanner.
Click for information on upgrading your existing zeta scanner or call (240) 215-0224 to speak with a rep.
- NEW! 21.5″ HD touchscreen
- NEW! Windows 10 operating system
- NEW! Fast-operating Core i3 processor for quick scan and process cycles
- NEW! Two on-device USB 3.0 ports
- Ability to scan A3+ (18.9″ x 14″) sized documents
- Optional comfort book cradle for book thickness up to 4”
- No overhead glare
- CCD line array camera, allowing 100% pixel capture
- Optical resolution of 300-600 dpi
- ENERGY STAR efficiency
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Low maintenance requirements
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) compatible with: Ariel®; Odyssey; ILLiad; Relais; BCS-2; Medea3; MyBib eDoc® and others
- Delivers with Perfect Book 3D software, an innovative image processing tools and an automatic book curve correction.
The zeta’s sleek, compact design has earned numerous design and technology awards since its introduction to the market. These include:
- Case Study: Overhead scanners are irreplaceable for copying, printing and scanning operations
- Case Study: Shipping Magnate Utilizes zeta Office for Contract Scanning
- Case Study: The University Library of Regensburg installed sixteen zetas
- News Article: The zeta featured in American Libraries Magazine
- Blog Post: Crowley Celebrates National Library Week: Showcasing zeta Book Copiers
- Blog Post: The Growing Use of Patron Scanners
- Blog Post: New Book Scanners in the DAR Library!
- Blog Post: Discover the Next Generation zeta Book Scanner