Zeutschel OS 15000 Overhead Book Scanner
Using Zeutschel’s powerful German engineering and design, the OS 15000 overhead book scanners provides comprehensive back-office or archival digitization of books, manuscripts, magazines or other cultural heritage collections in up to 600 dpi optic resolution. Two series models offer different levels of user-ease and digitization settings.
- 100-600 dpi true optical resolution
- Scans A3+ (18″ x 14″) sized documents
- Delivers with OmniScan Advanced Software
- Perfect Book automatic book curve correction software (optional)
- Short scan cycles for faster throughput
- Comfort Model: Comfort book cradle
- Advanced Plus Model: Motorized book cradle with self-opening glass plate and automatic work mode for improved user comfort and efficiency
Looking for other scanner options? Click here to view other A3+ Overhead Scanners.
- Blog: Digitized Oral History Puts Control Back in the Hands of Native Communities
- Blog: Choosing the Right Book Scanning Method
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients
- Press Release: The Crowley Company to Demo New and Popular Patron and Archive Scanners at Chicago Library Show