Book Scan 4.0
V-Shaped Book Scanners
The Qidenus Mastered is a semi-automated book scanner designed for large scale book digitization. Used in libraries,archives, museums and other organizations with cultural heritage collections worldwide, the Qidenus Book scanners are capable of capturing images in accordance with FADGI and Metamorfoze preservation standards.
- Easily upgraded
- FADGI-rated capture
- Manual and semi-automatic operating modes
- Available in A1, A2, A2+ and A3+ sizes
- 80-degree V-shaped book cradle
- Scan speeds up to 1,500 pages/hour
- QiCapture book scanning software integrated
Interested in other book scanners? View the Large Format and Book Scanners page for more models.
- Case Study: Digitizing Civil Registries across Mexico
- Case Study: Providing access to rare collections at the Heidelberg University Library
- Case Study: Increasing throughput and quality at an Italian Service Bureau
- Blog: The Shape of “Qool”: Qidenus V-Shaped Book Scanners
- News Article: Robotic A2 scanning at National Library of Australia