Comprehensive Solutions for the Digitization of Archive Collections
Scanners and Digitization Services for All Still Media Collections, Capture Requirements and Budget Needs
The Crowley Company has been serving the archive community since the company’s founding in 1980. With more than four decades dedicated solely to first analog and then digital preservation, the team at Crowley has unprecedented expertise in understanding the challenges archivists face in preserving collections for future generations.
No two archives and no two collections are alike. From collection assessment to capture methods to image quality, meta data requirements, final output/hosting and more, Crowley offers customized solutions to the unique needs of each organization. As a manufacturer and distributor of the leading brands in cultural heritage digitization, Crowley clientele has immediate access to a wide variety of products, services and hybrid solutions not found in a single source elsewhere.
Below are just a few offerings available to those responsible for ensuring the protection of archives and records. For a full understanding of how Crowley can partner to help achieve digitization goals, we invite you to explore the full website or call a Crowley representative at (240) 215-0224 to see how we can help.
Digitization Services | Digitization Products
Crowley’s Digitization Services division offers comprehensive services both on- and off-site, as collections allow.
- Book and large format scanning
- Microfilm, microfiche and aperture card scanning
- Graphic arts and cultural heritage scanning
- Document scanning
- FADGI scanning services
- Microfilm image hosting
- Consultation and project management services
- Microfilm/microfiche scanners
- Large-format and book scanners
- Cultural heritage scanners
- Document scanners
- Archive writers
- Capture and workflow software
Archive-related blog posts
Over the years, the Crowley team has had the privilege to work with notable archives across the world. Here are just a few of their stories:
- #AmericanArchivesMonth 2021: An Archive A Day
- Digitized Diaries Bring Arkansan Icon to Life
- Making Moves: PA State Archives Digitizes Collections, Preps for New Space
- Junior League of Washington Preserves 107 Years of Women’s History
- Digitizing Scientific Research at The Rockefeller Archive Center
- Preserving Legacies: Baylor University and the Zeutschel ScanStudio
- Zeutschel Ps and Qs at Maine State Library
- View a list of all posts here