Book Scan 4.0
V-Shaped Book Scanners
Available in the United States through The Crowley Company, Qidenus book scanners utilize V-shaped cradles to accommodate even the most fragile collections and book spines. Used in libraries, archives, museums and other organizations with cultural heritage collections worldwide, the Qidenus Book scanners are capable of capturing images in accordance with FADGI and Metamorfoze preservation standards.
- Manual operating mode
- Metamorphoze and FADGI-rated capture
- Available in A1 and A2 sizes
- 100-degree V-shaped book cradle
- Offers affordability and ease-of-use
- QiCapture book scanning software integrated
Interested in other book scanners? View the Large Format and Book Scanners page for more models.
- Press Release: 4th Generation Qidenus Announced; Crowley Expands Distribution
- Case Study: Digitizing Civil Registries across Mexico
- Case Study: Providing access to rare collections at the Heidelberg University Library
- Case Study: Increasing throughput and quality at an Italian Service Bureau
- Blog: The Shape of “Qool”: Qidenus V-Shaped Book Scanners
- News Article: Robotic A2 scanning at National Library of Australia