Crowley MACH Mini Film Portable Microfilm Scanner
Portable Microfilm Scanner
The MACH Mini Film harnesses the acclaimed scanning and processing power of Mekel Technology MACH-Series microfilm scanners to provide accurate, fast microfilm capture without the physical space needs of a larger production scanner. The MACH Mini Film portable microfilm scanner is ideal for small-to-mid size service bureaus, archives, government agencies and others with microfilm archives.
- Size. Smallest footprint in the microfilm scanner production class at 15 x 16 x 8 in. (36.9 x 40.7 x 19.7 cm)
- Space. The stable footing and compact design allows for scanner stacking to further save space while increasing production capability
- Production. An included external PC drives the scanner and ensures maximum uptime and easy technology updates. Swap PCs, not scanners!
- Software. Crowley’s acclaimed Quantum software suite is a proven, highly effective scanning and processing platform.
- Threading. The MACH Mini Film’s simple film transport path makes it easy to load all film types. The well-balanced tension system protects from the dislodging or separating of brittle microfilm sometimes caused by pinch rollers.
- Storage. Additional file storage options available.
- Access. Scan it. Process it. Host it. Each purchase includes a free trial of Crowley’s digital IMAGEhost microfilm hosting and viewing platform.
- Price! Scan faster; pay less
- NEW! Optical character recognition (OCR)
- Speed. Captures 500 images per minute (ipm)
- Microfilm options. Scan 100′ and 215′ microfilm in open spool or 3M/ANSI-C cartridges (optional)
- Portability. A small footprint and rugged design make it easy to transport the MACH Mini from department to department or off-site for branch or client scanning projects to eliminate shipment costs and concerns.
- Line Array camera. A full 8,192 pixel CCD line array camera captures high-quality images
- Resolution. 100-600 true optical dpi with 4x-96x reduction ratio
- IMAGEhost compatible
Looking for other scanner options? Click to view all available microfilm scanners.
- News Article: MACH Mini Scanners Digitize 1960 US Census
- Blog: Quantum Software Allows Historic New York Microfilm Newspaper Scanning Project to Continue Amid Pandemic
- Press Release: Mekel 2.0 with Windows 10 support, higher efficiencies released
- Press Release: MACH Mini Released to Market
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Page: Faculty and Student Records Scanning
- White Paper: Quantum software suite increases productivity and offers significant savings
- White Paper: Dealing with our Aging and Deteriorating Microfilm Collections
- White Paper: Estimating Microfilm Images
- Blog: Mind the Gap: The MACH Mini Scanner fills a Void in Microfilm Capture
MACH-Series Microfilm Scanner PC Specifications
|Processor||Intel Xeon Processor W-2235|
|Memory||16 GB or more|
|Hard Drives||OS Drive – 256G SSD; Payload Drives – 2x1TB 7200rpm; SATA Hard Drives|
|Monitor||24″ Dell Monitor|
|Graphics Card||Quadro P620, 2GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64 bit only with Intel Processor)|
The Crowley Company pursues a policy of continuous product improvement and reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.