Scanning Software Solutions for
Capture, QA, and Workflow
Zeutschel Scanning Software
Combine Zeutschel’s archive-quality imaging products with high-performance software for impeccable digital images. The Crowley Company offers a full suite of Zeutschel software solutions for capture, quality analysis (QA), workflow and document delivery.
- Omniscan (OS) 12 – Zeutschel high-performance book scanners are equipped with powerful OmniScan software for outstanding image data
- Simple management of scanning jobs with optional advanced job management module for more detailed workflow handling
- Parallel image editing/saving and capture of metadata during the scanning process with no loss of speed thanks to multithreading
- 64-bit technology for fast batch-processing
- Flexible file-saving in the widest variety of file formats
- Perfect Book 3D – Innovative image processing tools and an automatic book curve correction delivers a perfect reproduction of images in record time
Quality Analysis Software
- OS QM-Tool –analyze almost all relevant quality characteristics through the analysis of a single scan and evaluate those characteristics on the basis of selectable standards, all within seconds
- Kitodo – an open source software for mapping digitization projects from planning to scanning to presentation
- OmniPro – all-in-one software for the entire post-processing stage. Perform quality control fucntions, import existing metadata, index and more.
- HERMES Digital – a server-based software solution with intuitive web interface for semi-automatic capture, administration, processing and distribution, and for automatic document delivery