Zeutschel OS HQ Overhead Scanners
OS HQ Overhead Scanner NOW AVAILABLE!
Zeutschel’s OS Q line of overhead scanners has elevated the possibilities of archival capture beyond what was thought technically possible. The latest models in the OS Q series, the OS HQ overhead scanners, continue to advance upon the already impressive digitization capabilities of other models to fulfill the highest of capture demands.
Using a perfect interplay of high-quality technical components, including Zeutschel’s self-developed exclusive Gigapixel camera system based on CMOS technology, the OS HQ is able to exceed the requirements of all common digitization standards including FADGI 4-star, ISO 19264-1 and Metamorfoze even when scanning formats larger than A0 size.
The OS HQ overhead scanner works with a double-sized camera sensor of the other OS Q models, making it ideal for those seeking the very best digital reproduction of books, documents, photographs, artwork, large-format and fragile materials or other flat and bound media.
- Unbeatable Image Quality. Utilizing the strong GigaPixel camera and offering a resolution of up to 1000 ppi, the OS HQ is built to capture the finest details of the original media in stunning color accuracy. Through strong, reliable
hardware a true digital replica of the originals can be captured and preserved.
- Flexibility. As a modular system, the OS HQ can utilize a number of interchangeable tables and book holders to create a customized scan system depending on the specific project needs or collection requirements.
Productivity. The OS HQ uses parallel scanning (bi-directional scanning) in both directions to maximize production. Multi-thread capabilities allow users to simultaneously scan and save images for further time saving.
- RGB line sensor (3-channel, CMOS technology)
- Up to 1000 ppi resolution
- Interchangeable book cradle and table options
- Bi-directional scanning
- Internal image processing with 96 bit depth
- True RGB capture on each pixel (no color interpolation)
- Excellent color rendering
- Adjustable LED lighting system for reflection- and shadow-free images
- Camera Link interface for fastest image transfer
- Optical zoom
- Variable lighting times and mechanical aperture settings
- OmniScan software with 48 bit data output
- Perfect Book – 3D scan technology for perfect book curve correction
- Capable of capturing FADGI 4 star-rated, full Metamorfoze and ISO 19624-1 images
Looking for other scanner options? Click here to view other A1 and A0 Overhead Scanners.
- Client Story: City Archive of Ingolstadt
- Q&A with Zeutschel CEO Joerg Vogler (2021)
- Press release: First Deliveries of Zeutschel OS Q
- Interview with Jörg Vogler on the new OS Q Book Scanners
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients