InoTec 600-Series Production Scanners
Ultra High Performance Document Scanner
Introduced in the fourth quarter of 2019, the InoTec SCAMAX® 6×1 high performance document scanner revolutionizes the ability to efficiently and reliably scan large volumes of paper records and archives. Offering a
USB 3 port and duplex scan speeds of up to 420 ipm, the InoTec 600-series high-speed document scanner builds on the robust design of prior models with added features including wide paper transport system, 7″ multi-touch communication panel for easy operation, optional post-scan imprinting and more.
Powered by InoTec’s SCAMAX® scan+ software, the 600-series high performance document scanners include the 601, 611, 621 and 633 models which reach from 120-210ppm in Bitonal/Color capture at 200/300 dpi.
- Image optimization intelligence via InoTec’s Perfect Document Technology
- 120ppm, 150ppm, 180 and 210ppm models available
- Durable components for a low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- ISIS, TWAIN and Kofax VRS-compatible
- Ability to upgrade scanners to a higher model in the field. No swapping, shipping costs or downtime.
- Specialized scratch-resistant glass. Resists damage from staples, paper clips and page grooves and delivers with a three-year no-scratch warranty on glass guides.
- Straight-through paper path with front or rear document output. Ensures no roller jams or damage to documents.
- Gentle, maintenance-free belt transport system
- Easily-accessible transport path
- Wide transport width (12.5″/317.5 mm)
- Output hopper. Four angle options to maximize efficiency.
- Adjustable feed pressure. Accommodates document diversity easily.
- 7″ multi-touch communication panel. Clear instruction and “traffic light logic” makes for for fast, intuitive handling.
- Optional imprinting. Imprint up to four lines of text and barcode printing in 300-1200 dpi resolution
- Powered by InoTec’s SCAMAX® scan+ software
- Case Study: U.S. Digitization Project
- Case Study: St. Mary’s Hospital
- Case Study: U.S. National Archives
- Blog Post: Forever Young: Preserving Oak Hill Cemetery Lot and Stereoscopic Cards through Digitization
- Blog Post: DAR, Darling: Digitizing Revolutionary Ladies
- Press Release: Crowley Introduces InoTec 6×1 Document Scanner to U.S.