InoTec 300-Series Production Scanners
The SCAMAX® 3×1 (also called the InoTec 300-series production scanners) brings true production scanning to those with mid-volume paper scanning needs. As the “little sibling” of the SCAMAX® 6×1, it combines the 24/7 operation capability and numerous premium functionalities of the world’s leading desktop device into an even more compact device. This allows users to handle even comparatively small daily volumes with the quality and reliability of a high-end production scanner.
The InoTec 300-series production scanners offer the impressive quality and extensive features of a high-end production scanner, including the compatibility with the Federal Agency Guidelines Initiative (FADGI). The SCAMAX® 3×1 is the highest quality and most cost-effective choice showcasing excellent results, intuitive usability and long product life.
Nicknamed “the middleweight champ,” it is the new standard in the mid-volume class.
Powered by InoTec’s SCAMAX® scan+ software, the high performance production scanners include the 311 and 321 models which reach from 100-120 ppm in Bitonal/Color capture at 200/300 dpi.
- 100 and 120 ppm models available
- FADGI 3-star capable
- Document sorting at full scan speeds by event control e.g. patch-code, counter, document length, barcodes (1D and 2D), etc.
- Gentle, maintenance-free belt transport system
- Straight and easily-accessible transport path for easy cleaning and troubleshooting
- Scan speeds adjustable via the touch-screen even during the scan process*
- Specialized scratch-resistant glass. Resists damage from staples, paper clips and page grooves and delivers with a three-year no-scratch warranty on glass guides.
- Variable input pressure for optimized input depending on document quality and size
- SlowDown Modus (optional) for scanning fragile documents safely
- Wide transport width (12.5″/317.5 mm)
- 7″ MultiTouch communication panel. Clear instruction and “traffic light logic” makes for for fast, intuitive handling.
- Durable components for a low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- ISIS, TWAIN and Kofax VRS- and Kofax Express-compatible
- Image optimization intelligence via InoTec’s Perfect Document Technology
- Ability to upgrade scanners to a higher model in the field. No swapping, shipping costs or downtime.
- Optional imprinting. Imprint up to four lines of text and barcode printing in 300-1200 dpi resolution
- Powered by InoTec’s SCAMAX® scan+ software
*Available on the 321 model.
- Case Study: German Archiving Expert Success Story
- Blog Post: Interview with InoTec’s Benjamin Meyer on Image Quality for Document Digitization
- Article: The Archives of the Future (NSRC utilizes InoTec scanners as part of its digitization efforts)
- Case Study: U.S. Digitization Project
- Case Study: St. Mary’s Hospital
- Case Study: U.S. National Archives
- Blog Post: Forever Young: Preserving Oak Hill Cemetery Lot and Stereoscopic Cards through Digitization
- Blog Post: DAR, Darling: Digitizing Revolutionary Ladies
- Press Release: Crowley Introduces InoTec 6×1 Document Scanner to U.S.
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Page: Faculty and Student Records Scanning