Zeutschel OS A Camera System
One Overhead Scanner and
Copy Stand for All Formats
Employing over 60 years of German engineering prowess, Zeutschel has combined their experience with digitization technology, advanced copy systems and archival-quality cameras to create the OS A camera scan system. The OS A overhead camera system is a nuanced interpretation of a traditional copy stand and offers versatility, portability, image quality and production efficiency for those looking to capture flat or bound media as well as 3-D collections protected by museums, archives, libraries or other repositories of cultural heritage collections.
Setting new price-for-performance boundaries for a professional camera-based system, the OS A is an exciting new avenue for renowned Zeutschel capture.
Advantages of the Zeutschel OS A Copy Stand
- Price-for-Performance. Offering impressive results in any format, at an affordable price, the OS A is built to capture any collection volume or material type gently and in excellent quality, while providing significant ROI for digitization specialists.
- Modular, All-in-One System. Incorporating adjustable lighting systems, modular scan beds and integrated OmniScan 12 (OS 12) software platform, the OS A overhead scanner offers users an all-in-one overhead camera system. No more sourcing or pairing various scanner elements from different vendors.
- Flexibility. The modular OS A can be paired with semi-professional and professional camera models from well-known manufacturers to create a scan system that is future proof. Using a backlight table, the space-saving and modular design of the OS A allows for a wide variety of cradle beds (A1+, A2+), lighting options and camera choices – including the camera you may already own!
- Productive Accuracy. Zeutschel’s powerful OmniScan (OS) 12 capture software, digitization is automated and boasts one-button calibration for unparalleled efficiency and image capture accuracy. When further coupled with Zeutschel’s OS QM Tool, image quality analysis is performed on-the-fly with every scan.
- Portability. Thanks to its compact design, the OS A can be easily transported between departments, libraries or buildings for added value to your entire institution.
- Two Models: OS A with book cradle; and OS A Advanced with booth cradle, motorized glass and on-bed controls
- Selectable, interchangeable semi-professional and professional class digital cameras
- Adjustable lamp arms
- OmniScan 12 (OS 12) capture software automatically handles all necessary camera settings and image optimizations
- LED fully spectral lighting
- Automatic calibration of the scanner when project parameters change (one-button-calibration)
- Image quality check for each scan in a fraction of a second
- Various copyboard systems available, such as book cradles and backlight tables
- Capable of capturing FADGI star-rated, Metamorfoze and ISO 19624-1 images
- Zeutschel Blog: The OS A – One Scanner For All Formats