2150 Silver Film Duplicator
Scanning and Duplication
Extek Microsystem’s Model 2150 is a desktop silver roll film duplicator designed to meet the needs of users having low-volume microfilm duplicating requirements. Compact and completely self-contained, the Extek 2150 is suitable for office environments with automatic features that allow for unattended operations.
- Simplified controls for ease-of-use
- Self-threading design provides additional convenience
- Easy-to-read indicator shows the film remaining in the magazine
- Duplicating film supply is carried in the Model 2102 magazine, demountable for dark-room loading
- Exposure control dial is not accessible during the duplication cycle, eliminating the possibility of uncontrolled changes during unattended operation
- Upon completion of the duplicating cycle, the Model 2150 automatically stops. Visible and audible signals announce the completion.
- Unique automatic step test: a short length of duplicating film is automatically exposed at a series of different exposure values
|Accessories:||Model 2102 magazine (spare)|
|Spare Parts Kits:
Contains an assortment of replaceable parts.
|Duplicating Speed:||50’ per min (15m per min), fixed|
|Automatic Step Test:||
Specifications subject to change without notice