Book Your Demo Slot to Win
Designed to satisfy both technological and user needs, the Zeutschel OS Q features advanced camera hardware and
unique ergonomic design to enhance capture quality, production efficiency and operator comfort.
IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE
ABOUT THE OS Q
Available in A2, A1 and A0 sizes, the Zeutschel OS Q doesn’t travel light, but we’ve made an exception for the ALA community. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to demo at a national conference!
To satisfy both production speed and archival quality requirements, the Zeutschel OS Q
combines a quiet, fast scan cycle of 3.5 seconds with FADGI 4 star capability.
- RGB line sensor (3-channel, CMOS technology)
- Up to 600 ppi resolution
- 3.5 second scan cycle speed (from capture to processed image)
- Book cradle and table options (interchangeable with OS 14000 model accessories)
- Interchangeable cameras and lenses
- Bi-directional scanning
- Internal image processing with 96 bit depth
- True RGB capture on each pixel (no color interpolation)
- Optical zoom (optional)
- FADGI 4 star capture; meets full Metamorfoze and ISO 19624-1 guidelines
- Demo model (Q1): A1-size (36.4″ x 27.5″ scan area)
- Q2 (A2-size) and Q0 (A0-size) models also available
For full Zeutschel OS Q details and features, view the web page here.
To view and download the OS Q brochure, click here.