UScan+ HD LTE
Universal Film Scanner
Ideal for Walk-up Patron Scanning and Lower-Volume Use
Versatile. Flexible. Affordable.
Incorporating more than 40 years of production-level manufacturing, the UScan+ HD Universal Film Scanner series has been designed as a part of the Crowley brand product line to be an efficient and affordable option to view, scan, save and send images from microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards or photographic media. The UScan+ HD LTE is intended for research use in libraries, offices, historical societies and other institutions with patrons needing quick, reliable digital capture of film media.
The UScan+ HD LTE model in the series is ideal for those that require image quality over feature functionality. The scanner includes a 18 megapixel ultra-high resolution active pixel; area array sensor and a sensible list of features and options.
The easier, simpler, better way to scan multiple media with a single unit.
- Industry-high 18 megapixel active pixel area array sensor
- Scan, print or save in color, grayscale or bitonal capture
- Up to 2400 dpi resolution
- Touchscreen-compatible interface
- Customizable quick-start menu
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) Compatible
- Flexible output options (Email, Cloud, USB, etc.)
- Output to network, file save, USB, print, Cloud, Google Docs and CD/DVD
- Two built-in USB ports
- Standard features: Touchscreen; manual and motorized roll film pods; smart edit; annotation; timed auto-capture for film and fiche
- Scanner options: RapidScan batch scanning; 3M adapter; opaque microcard LED; vendor interface kit; OCR; foot pedal; low-level platen handle; manual roll film winding handle; microfilm spool adapter; monitor stand; cleaning kit
Looking for full feature functionality? View the UScan+ HD Universal Film Scanner model which includes a full host of features as standard.
- White Paper: Estimating Microfilm Images
- Case Study: UScan Digitizes Engineering Data, Corporate Archives of Major Food Producer
- Case Study: Boston Symphony Orchestra Uses Leading-Edge UScan+ Technology to Increase Access to Previously Inaccessible Content
- Blog Post: The Growing Use of Patron Scanners
- Blog Post: Life in the Fast (Scanning) Lane: Digitizing History Rapidly with the UScan+
- Blog Post: Clarity Matters: UScan+ HD, A High Res Look at Image Quality
- Blog Post: Olympic Lineup: New UScan+ UF-Series Offers More Options for Microfilm Reader Printer Replacements
- News Article: New Microfilm Machine at Library Brings the Past Into Focus
- News Article: UScan+ Enjoyed by Boone County Library
- News Article: IDMI Magazine, UScan+ HD Hardware Spotlight
- News Item: Universal Success
- News Item: Crowley begins shipping the UScan+