IMAGELINK 9600-Series Archive Writer
Create Archival-quality Microfilm
The 9600-series from IMAGELINK safeguards critical digital documents on ISO-standard, archival-quality microfilm media. Microfilm has been demonstrated to last 200 times longer than the anticipated lifespan of information on DVD. Documents stored on microfilm can be part of a system that allows you to search, find and digitize any record. You can future-proof your records management now with the IMAGELINK 9600-series Archive Writer.
- ISO/ANSI certified 16mm microfilm
- Accepts standard business file formats (including: Microsoft Word, PPT/PDF, PDF/A, JPEG and TIFF)
- Easy operation
- Produces archival-quality bitonal images
- Media loading facilitated by IMAGELINK Smart Cassette Model 100 and Model 215
- Images written to one or two 100/215’ cassettes
- Two cassettes can be used at once to produce two sets of output with no reduction in throughput speed
- Generates text file indices for populating a Reference Archive database
Looking for other micrographics options? View Crowley’s full line of microfilm scanners and products.