Book Scan 4.0
V-Shaped Book Scanners
The Qidenus Robotic Book Scanner is a fully automated book scanner engineered with state-of-the-art features such as automatic page turning and Bionic Finger, V-shaped cradle and motorized glass plates.
Used in libraries, archives, museums and other organizations with cultural heritage collections worldwide, the Qidenus Book scanners are capable of capturing images in accordance with FADGI and Metamorfoze preservation standards.
- Manual, semi- and fully-automatic operating modes
- Available in A2 and A3+ sizes
- FADGI-rated capture
- 80-degree V-shaped book cradle
- Scan speeds up to 2,500 pages/hour
- Compatible with QiCapture book scanning software
Interested in other book scanners? View the Large Format and Book Scanners page for more models.
- Press Release: 4th Generation Qidenus Announced; Crowley Expands Distribution
- Case Study: Digitizing Civil Registries across Mexico
- Case Study: Providing access to rare collections at the Heidelberg University Library
- Case Study: Increasing throughput and quality at an Italian Service Bureau
- Blog: The Shape of “Qool”: Qidenus V-Shaped Book Scanners
- News Article: Robotic A2 scanning at National Library of Australia