Zeutschel OS 16000 Overhead Book Scanner
Fast, Productive and Gentle Scanner
Manufactured by the trusted German engineers at Zeutschel GmbH, the OS 16000 overhead book scanner is designed for maximum user comfort and ease. The next generation of book copy and scan system combines the high-end software capabilities of a large-format archival preservation scanner with the compact design and ease-of-use of a touchscreen system, such as the A3 Zeutschel zeta book scanner.
The 16000 overhead book scanner is ideal for modern as well as historical books, manuscripts, magazines, science reports, contracts, or other cultural heritage materials and collections.
- Overhead capture system
- Up to 600 dpi optical resolution
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) compatibility
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Automatic or manual book cradle depending on model
- Compact design
- Omniscan software with optional multi-thread function
- Multiple output options
- Preview function for reliable results
- ENERGY STAR efficiency
- Comfort Model: Manual book holder
- Advanced Plus Model: Motorized book and glass plate assist in automatic operation
- HQ Model: Motorizes book and glass plates. Capable of using optical zoom
Looking for other scanner options? Click here to view other A2 Overhead Scanners.
- Case Study: A North Carolina university library installed seven Zeutschel Bookcopy units
- Blog Post: The Growing Use of Patron Scanners
- Vertical Sheet: County Government Solutions and Sample Clients
- Vertical Sheet: State Archive Solutions and Sample Clients