Zeutschel OS 14000 A1
Overhead Book Scanner
High Performance Scanner for Cultural
Designed specifically to meet a U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) RFP specification for a scanner that did not yet exist, the Zeutschel OS 14000 archival overhead scanners meet the highest of digitization benchmarks. Today, in addition to 16+ NARA scanners, the 14000 is also relied upon to capture accurate digital replicas of collections for National Library of Medicine, National Library of Trinidad and Tobago, Princeton and many others across the globe.
Boasting a scan speed of 6.5 seconds for a large-format A1-sized document, the 14000 A1 scanners capture images in color, grayscale and black and white and offer the curve correction software, PerfectBook, for further time savings.
- Up to 600 dpi true optical resolution
- Scans up to A1-size (32″ x 25″) documents
- Bi-directional scanning for maximum efficiency and speed
- High precision scan lens
- Uses OmniScan Advanced Software
- Interchangeable scanner tables and book cradles, with or without glass plate
Looking for other scanner options? Click here to view other A1 and A0 Overhead Scanners.
- Blog: Technical Support: The Third Slice of Crowley’s 360⁰ Solution
- Blog: Digitizing Religious Archives
- Blog: Digitized Ancient Documents
- Blog: National Parks Preservation (the Digital Version)
- Blog: Crafting the Craftsman: Digitization Brings Important Museum Database Online
- Blog: Goldilocks and the Three Scanners: How to Tell Which Overhead Scanning System is “Just Right”
- Blog: Dear Mother: A Look at WWII Through the Eyes of One Family
- Blog: The Cold War in Hotlanta: Crowley and Princeton Discuss Digitization Project at SAA
- Blog: Choosing the Right Book Scanning Method
- Case Study: Preserving the History of an Iconic American Leader
- Case Study: U.S. National Archives & Records Administration
- Case Study: The National Library of the Netherlands in The Hague Digitizes Newspapers